The Salvation Army Harbor Light Complex in Cleveland, Ohio has been in existence for over 50 years and has been a beacon of hope and help, providing services to the most disenfranchised members of society including homeless men, women and children, the alcoholic, the drug addict, and the felon.
The Harbor Light Complex is an eight story multi-service facility, provides the following programs and services to the community:
• Substance Abuse Treatment (medically supervised) & Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Community Corrections & Electronic Monitoring Services
• Emergency Shelter Services for Families
• Transitional Housing Programs for Men
• Distribution, by canteen, of over 100 meals/snacks to the homeless, six (6) days a week
• Spiritual Enrichment & Support through the New Hope Corps (Salvation Army Church)
Please view more of Harbor Light's options to the left which provides more details in programs and services, how to get involved, scheduling a tour and contacting staff.