The Salvation Army Harbor Light Complex in Cleveland, Ohio has been in existence for over 65 years and has been a beacon of hope and help, providing services to the most disenfranchised members of society including homeless men, women and children, the alcoholic, the drug addict, and the felon.
The Harbor Light Complex is an eight story multi-service facility, provides the following programs and services to the community:
• Emergency Shelter Services for Families
• Transitional Housing Programs for Men
• Community Corrections & Electronic Monitoring Services
• Substance Abuse Treatment (Medically Supervised) & Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• A canteen that distributes meals/snacks to the homeless, five (5) days a week
• Faith-Based Enrichment & Support through the New Hope Corps (Salvation Army Church)